Lehigh Valley Children’s Centers’ early care and education programs are child-centered. Learning occurs through active play and hands-on experiences. We tailor our programs to meet the developmental needs, abilities and interests of each child, so he or she can grow socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
LVCC programs are designed to:
- Build a strong foundation of trust between child, parent and teacher
- Provide individual attention
- Instill positive feelings towards learning
- Emphasize positive self-confidence
- Develop decision-making skills
- Encourage cooperative interaction
- Model acceptance and understanding of others
- Encourage healthy physical activity and good nutrition
Download an LVCC brochure
Download an LVCC brochure in Spanish
Or get started by choosing your child’s age-group from the list to the left.